EDKM Europe - ELNs, Data Analytics and Knowledge Management Summit
The only event dedicated to the next generation of lab informatics applications and building a searchable, shareable database to improve decision making and efficiency
Back for a 13th year, Europe's best (and only) forum is dedicated to exploring the world of ELNs, Data Analytics, Knowledge Management and beyond...!
Why you can’t afford to miss the EDKM Europe Summit 2014:
- Create an electronic laboratory environment with expert advice from Roche, Nestle and Merck
- Understand and Explore the initiatives of big data analytics: Procter & Gamble, GlaxoSmithKline and Chr. Hansen will share their insights into handling their data
- Explore the value of knowledge management: Biogen to talk about integrating Knowledge Management with informatics systems
- Hear from Novartis on integrating systems in a research data management system
- Hear from non-pharma experts including Nestle, PepsiCo and Procter & Gamble
- Meet and network with leading professional experts in the industry
- And much more…
Interested in attending? Take a look at the latest agenda, check out our best rates for you and your team here or go straight ahead and book your place today.
Want to sponsor? Email us at email@example.com
If you have an interest in becoming one of our strategic EDKM Europe Summit event partners please contact Mico Do Tanque on firstname.lastname@example.org.
2013 Attendee Organisations included:
- Karolinska Institute
- Leo Pharma AS
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- Merck Serono SA
- Mundipharma International Ltd
- Novartis Pharma AG
- Novo Nordisk AS
Exclusive interview with John Jones, CEO of LabLynx, Inc
Out on a LIM: Is LIMS Selection Becoming Easier?
There are over 200 laboratory information management systems (LIMS) vendors so how do you find the right one? John Jones, CEO of LabLynx, Inc and the Laboratory Informatics Institute, guides us through the informatics landscape, with his top tips for choosing the right LIMS vendor for your laboratory and also shares his predictions for growth in laboratory informatics. Finally, he shares his insights on how laboratory informatics is just one disaster away from new regulation.
Here is what last year’s delegates said about the event:
“A good opportunity to get best practices in ELN integration.”Vincent Marchal, L'Oreal
“Very valuable, learned a lot, inspired.”Raquel Dias Miranda, Novartis Pharma AG
“Good to meet the main players and have made contacts that I would not have made otherwise.”Chris Christodoulou, Medimmune