Increase Productivity and Data Functionality through ELNs Integration, Knowledge Management and Data Analytics Methods
Back for a 12th year, Europe's best (and only) forum is dedicated to exploring the world of ELNs, lab informatics, and beyond...!
After our successful 11th event that ran in Milan back in September, Pharma IQ has been working hard to make sure that the 12th European ELNs Forum, running this September in Berlin, is our best event yet!
We're shifting the focus slightly this year and moving away from the vendor selection and system implementation presentations to focus more on the next steps: data analytics and knowledge management. We know that this is at the top of your priority list at the moment, and this event has been designed to enable you to discuss and debate the new challenges you are facing, such as:
- Understanding and implementing the latest lab technologies, such as mobile devices and cloud-based systems. Are they viable options?
- Applying knowledge management principles and constructing a searchable database to increase the functionality of your collected data
- Effectively using your data to make better business decisions and scientific predictions, and understanding big data analytical techniques
- Integration and standardisation: how can you enable communication between your lab informatics systems locally, regionally, globally, and also with your partners?
With plenty of opportunity for discussion, and the chance to participate in interactive networking sessions, this summit is the best place to swap case studies and best practice examples in the lab informatics space.
Make sure you join us in Berlin, and be at the event which will create an unrivalled opportunity for advancement in this arena.
2012 Attendee Organisations included:
- Karolinska Institute
- Leo Pharma AS
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- Merck Serono SA
- Mundipharma International Ltd
- Novartis Pharma AG
- Novo Nordisk AS
Here is what last year’s delegates said about the event:
“A good opportunity to get best practices in ELN integration.”Vincent Marchal, L'Oreal
“Very valuable, learned a lot, inspired.”Raquel Dias Miranda, Novartis Pharma AG
“Good to meet the main players and have made contacts that I would not have made otherwise.”Chris Christodoulou, Medimmune
Exclusive interview with John Jones, CEO of LabLynx, Inc
Out on a LIM: Is LIMS Selection Becoming Easier?
There are over 200 laboratory information management systems (LIMS) vendors so how do you find the right one? John Jones, CEO of LabLynx, Inc and the Laboratory Informatics Institute, guides us through the informatics landscape, with his top tips for choosing the right LIMS vendor for your laboratory and also shares his predictions for growth in laboratory informatics. Finally, he shares his insights on how laboratory informatics is just one disaster away from new regulation.